Monday, April 1, 2013

Gotcha

Today is the last day of spring break and naturally I have tonnnns of things to do that I've been putting off.  When it comes to procrastinating I am just as bad (or possibly worse) than the kids.

Instead of actually doing my work though, I'm doing this instead:

Sent out this Remind101 text:



Updated the class website with this:


and when they click on the link they will get this:



I sent it out about 10 minutes ago and got 5 e-mails almost instantly.  I e-mailed them all back with a link to the website where the information is and most of them e-mailed me right back laughing and saying how I got them.

Some responses that I've gotten so far:


  • I have to give you props. That was pretty good. Thanks for the scare. see you tomorrow Ms. Rubin! 
  • You got me so good, I started sweating bullets
  • Oh my gosh. You got me! That was too funny.
  • Ohhh hahaha. April Fools joke. Lol


Gotta have fun sometimes right?

4 comments:

  1. This is Genius!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm sure the kids will get a kick out of it even though they may initially panic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, this is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...